This website collects some Personal Data of its Users.
Velomarche di Daniele Oliva & C. Snc
VAT ID 01030270415
Via Pantanelli, 1/1 - 61025 Montelabbate (PU)
Controller’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of data collected
The Personal Data collected by this website, either independently or through third parties, include: Cookies; usage data; first name; surname; email address.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of this website.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this website are mandatory. If the User refuses to provide them, it may be impossible to provide the Service. Where this website indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to withhold such Data, without this affecting the availability of the service or its operation.
Users who are unsure about the mandatory nature of Personal Data are invited to contact the Data Controller.
The User shall be liable for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this website and guarantees his/her right to communicate or disseminate such Data, relieving the Data Controller of any liability towards third parties.
How and where the Data collected are processed
The Data Controller takes appropriate security measures designed to prevent unauthorized access to, or the disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Data are processed using computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
As well as the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, sales, marketing and legal staff, as well as systems administrators) or external parties (such as providers of third-party technical services, postal operators, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) might have access to the Data. If necessary, they will be appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller.
The up-to-date list of Data Processors can be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
Legal basis for processing
The Data Controller processes the User’s Personal Data if one of the following conditions is met:
- the User has given his/her consent for one or more specific purposes; N.B.: in some systems, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another legal basis specified below, until the User opts out of this processing. This does not apply however if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the performance of precontractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller or third parties.
It is however always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis for any processing and, in particular, to specify whether the processing is based on law, stipulated by a contract, or necessary to perform a contract.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating headquarters and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are based. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one where the User is located. For further information about where the data are processed, the User can refer to the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check whether one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him/her at the contact details given at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required according to the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for reasons connected to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be kept until the end of this contract.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the Data Controller’s legitimate interest will be kept until this interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
If the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller can keep the Personal Data for longer until this consent is withdrawn. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep the Personal Data for a longer period to comply with a legal obligation or an order issued by an authority.
At the end of the storage period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period, the right to access, delete or correct and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the Processing of the Data collected
The User’s Data are collected to allow the Data Controller to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or enforcement actions, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Tag Management, Displaying content from external platforms, Interaction with social networks and external platforms and Contacting the User.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User may refer to the section “Details about the processing of Personal Data”.
Details about the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact form (this website)
- By filling in his/her details in the contact form, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, estimates or for any other reason indicated in the header of the form.
- Personal data processed: surname; email address; name.
- Displaying content from external platforms
- This type of service allows you to view and interact with content hosted on external platforms directly from this website.
- If a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages on which it is installed.
- Google Fonts (Google Ireland Limited)
- Google Fonts is a service for displaying font styles managed by Google Ireland Limited that allows this Application to integrate such content into its pages.
- Tag management
This type of service is functional for the centralized management of the tags or scripts used on this website.
- The use of these services involves the flow of the User's Data through them and, where appropriate, their retention.
- Google Tag Manager (Google LLC)
- Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google LLC.
- Personal data processed: Cookies; Usage data.
- The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and serve to keep track of the User's behaviour.
- Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
- Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected in order to track and examine the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
- Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
- Personal data processed: Cookies; Usage data.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, Users have the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. Users may withdraw consent given previously for the processing of their Personal Data.
- object to the processing of their Data. Users may object to the processing of their Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
- access their Data. Users have the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- check and request rectification. Users may check the accuracy of their Data and ask for them to be updated or corrected.
- obtain the restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, Users can request the restriction of the processing of their Personal Data. In this case, the Data Controller shall not process the Data for any purpose other than their retention.
- obtain the cancellation or erasure of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, Users may request the erasure of their Data by the Data Controller.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another owner. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, have the right to transmit it without hindrance to another controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on User consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on related contractual measures.
- lodge a complaint. Users may lodge a complaint with the relevant personal data protection authority or engage in legal proceedings.
Details about the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller, or to pursue the Controller’s legitimate interest, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons connected to the particular situation.
Users are reminded that if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reasons. To find out whether the Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
To exercise their rights, Users can send a request using the Data Controller’s contact details provided in this document. Requests are submitted free of charge and are processed by the Data Controller as quickly as possible and, in any case, within one month.
Further information on processing
The Personal Data of Users may be used by the Controller in court or during the preliminary stages of the possible establishment of defence against abuse in the use of this website or related Services by the User.
Users declare that they are aware that the Data Controller may need to disclose their Personal Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operational and maintenance purposes, this website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User's IP address.
Information not included in this policy
Further information about the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Responding to “Do Not Track” requests
This website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any used third-party services used support these requests, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the amendments relate to processing where the legal basis is consent, the Data Controller shall request the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data are any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is information collected automatically via this website (including from third-party applications integrated in this website), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User to connect to the website, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server response (success, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the route followed within the website, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, operating system parameters and the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this website who, unless otherwise specified, is the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refer.
Data Processor (or Processor)
Data Controller (or Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or with others, determines the purposes and processes for the processing of personal data and the tools used, including the security measures for the operation and use of this Website. Unless otherwise specified, the Data Controller is the owner of this Website.
The Service provided by this website as set out in the relevant terms (if any) on this website/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union made in this document is understood to include all current member states of the European Union and European Economic Area.
Cookies are tracking tools consisting of small pieces of data stored in the User’s browser.
Tracking Tool means any technology - e.g. cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting - that allows Users to be tracked, for example by collecting or storing information on the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies exclusively to this website.